- Topics started 3
- Replies 12
- Total Posts 15
Gin, I appreciate your comment. I am more in the, “let nature takes its course” camp- so I was not planning on candling them- at least not anytime soon. (Clarifying: I would not let nature take its course if there were evidence of predators, etc.) We did have some chilly days, nights, and lots of rain during this incubation period- so I am wondering if this is one reason it is delayed. I am still hopeful, and Mama Blu seems determined. I’ll ride it out with her and see where it takes us!
Thanks for everyone’s input. Such a learning experience and amazing to watch nature in action!!