Asking a favor of Facebook users

Home Forums Soup to Nuts – the Way Off Topic Forum Asking a favor of Facebook users

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by The Original Bluebird Nut The Original Bluebird Nut 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The Original Bluebird NutThe Original Bluebird Nut
    Admi-nut-strator
    • Topics started 22
    • Replies 121
    • Total Posts 143

I’m asking a big favor of those of my members who are also on Facebook. My daughter has recently become a consultant for Lemongrass Spa. They produce a line of WONDERFUL chemical-free, cruelty-free, environmentally-friendly skin care, personal care and cosmetic products for both men and women. The focus of the business is through the “party plan” model, and the main focus of my daughter’s business is through Facebook parties. Basically, it goes like this – she creates the Facebook event, makes the hostess a co-host, who then invites her Facebook friends to attend the event. The hostess then interacts with the Facebook posts by commenting or tagging a friend. We take care of all the rest. Your guests place their orders online, the products ship directly to them (unless they live close enough to you that they could pick up the product from you). You don’t have to collect money, or keep track of orders, or anything like that. You just act as the “portal” for us to reach your friends. The event can either be a multi-day event, or it can take place at a specific day/hour with informational posts leading up to the event. The hostess can earn fantastic free products just for agreeing to host a party!

My daughter has some health issues that make it difficult for her to work at a 9-5 job, so we’re trying to get this little business off the ground for her. Can any of you help out by hosting a Facebook party? If so, or if you’d like more information on how it works, you can post here, or send me a private message through the messaging system. I’d SOOOOOOOO appreciate your getting the word out there for us!

I am adding a little incentive to sweeten the pot – for any of my members who agree to have a Facebook party, I will send you a Pipe Dreams Mug with some Lemongrass Spa sample packets tucked inside!

You can visit my daughter’s Facebook business page here: through her Facebook business page at Elyse’s Lemongrass Spa Facebook Page.

If you want to take a look at the products, you can visit her consultant site here: Elyse’s Lemongrass Spa Consultant Page.

Pipe Dreams mug

Raise your hand

Central NY
    TMB Studios

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.