Can you help with this?

Home Forums Soup to Nuts – the Way Off Topic Forum Can you help with this?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  The Original Bluebird Nut 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The Original Bluebird Nut
    Admi-nut-strator
    • Topics started 23
    • Replies 125
    • Total Posts 148

I posted last year about my daughter’s becoming a consultant for Lemongrass Spa. They produce a line of WONDERFUL chemical-free, environmentally-friendly skin care, personal care and cosmetic products for the whole family (some of them are even good for pets, and they’re a Cruelty-free company – that’s a WIN-WIN as far as we’re concerned!) Last year, I was looking for forum members who would be willing to host a Facebook party to help get her business off the ground. Since that time, we’ve added a couple of different options, realizing that not everyone who is online has a Facebook account. She still does the Facebook parties, of course, but we’ve added “Basket” or Sampler/Catalog parties to the mix with great success! The hostess can earn fantastic free products just for agreeing share some samples with friends, family or workmates!

Basket/catalog party

My daughter has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and CFS, which makes it impossible for her to work at a 9-5 job, so we’re trying to get this little business off the ground for her. Can any of you help out by being a hostess? It doesn’t cost anything, and you can earn free and half-price products to boot! If so, or if you’d like more information on how it works, you can post here, or send me a private message through the messaging system. I’d SOOOOOOOO appreciate your getting the word out there for us!

As I did last year, I’m adding a little extra incentive – for any of my members who agree to have a Facebook or Catalog party, I will send you a Pipe Dreams Mug with some Lemongrass Spa sample packets tucked inside that you can use for yourself and/or share with your friends!

You can visit my daughter’s Facebook business page at Elyse’s Lemongrass Spa Facebook Page.

If you’re not on Facebook, that’s ok – we’ve recently launched a new website (still under construction) that combines both of her passions – Lemongrass Spa and her line of hand-crafted jewelry – Snow White Naturals.

If you want to take a look at the products, you can visit her consultant site here: Elyse’s Lemongrass Spa Consultant Page.

Pipe Dreams mug

Central NY
    TMB Studios

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.