Missing egg

Home Forums Bluebird Chatter Missing egg

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

I have a partier bird mom this year who waits for happy hour! Another egg after installing the wren guard. Just found it at 10 when I got home. Woot!

Lisa
      Participant

Nicole, I can’t wait to talk to you. Congrats on the babies! I’m sure you would not appreciate the midnight calls I would have to make this week.New job is ridiculous and interfering with my bird watching! Grrr! I need to retire!

Love my blues!
        Participant

Lisa, I read about 3rd egg on other post & now, I’m reading that you did put up wren guard. I’m so excited they’re accepting both!! Actually, midnight calls are fine, but I’m sure you’re exhausted after a long day. You just call when it works for you & let me know when would be a good time to call back if I don’t answer. But seriously, it’s rare for me not to be up at midnight. For some reason, I feel better at night. Very excited your blues have gotten back to it!

Lisa
          Participant

You’re the best!!! You saved me last year when I was so devastated about those babies!
            It’s unreal how upset I get when something goes wrong. I promise to take up crochet or something next year!!!

Lisa
            Participant

I feel better at night too! Thankfully my new job doesn’t have a set start time but if I am lazy I end up working so late. It’s a vicious cycle1

Love my blues!
              Participant

Oh, you’re cracking me up!

:ROFL:

I definitely need to find a new hobby so I’m not so consumed with these birds. It’s hard not to, though!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.