Please Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums Bluebird Chatter Please Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 166 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygirl 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 166 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Countrygirl
    Participant
    • Topics started 4
    • Replies 32
    • Total Posts 36

Hey Brenda
    Super late on this post not even sure if you are still around .. but I’m also in Ontario. Courtney! – Hopefully we run into each other here

Countrygirl
    Participant
    • Topics started 4
    • Replies 32
    • Total Posts 36

Hey all,
    I too was on the old YUKU site and had to get ahold of these lovely ladies (cher?) to help me get my passwords and stuff back. I dont even remember what year I started here I think it was 2009 which would make this ten years!

I’m Courtney, from Ontario Canada (about an hour west of Toronto.) I found this site when I moved to a house that had a bunch of old nest boxes filled with “stuff” – which I later learned was HOSPS and Wrens dummy nests! this site has been an amazing resource for me, and a great way to connect with others who enjoy birds, nature like I do. I’m an all around animal lover, two horses, cats, dogs – they all tend to find me, just like the blues and TRES.

Currently hosting a set of paired boxes for the 2019 season, and looking forward to meeting more of you and giving updates. I tend to disappear for awhile, and then when I see pretty birds its a reminder to come visit my birding family! :bluebird6:

Viewing 2 posts - 166 through 167 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.