Babies Hatched!

Home Forums Bluebird Chatter Babies Hatched!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dana
    Participant

Hi all,
      I been away for a short while. Sadly had a death in my family. I want to mention the bluebird babies in my nestbox hatched on the 23rd of April. There were 5 eggs, 4 of them hatched. So far they are doing well. There were very high winds yesterday so I’m going to check on them later on today and give an update.

Sassy
      Participant

Hi Dana:
        So sorry to hear about the loss of a family member, please accept my deepest sympathy. 😢
        Happy to hear about the hatchlings, sorry one didn’t make it, but 4 is a good number.
        Keep us informed on their progress.
        Connie (PA)

Dana
        Participant

Thank you Sassy. My mother passed away recently. I miss her dearly but I know she is in a better place.

The baby bluebirds are doing well. Six more days until they fledge!

Carol – Mid-Mo.
          Participant

So sorry about your mother, Dana, but glad your bluebirds are doing well. Your mom would be very proud of you for taking good care of them.

Sorry to hear about your mother Dana. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

David
            Stafford, VA

blue diamonds
            Participant

Dana……Glad to hear your bluebirds are doing well. I have a nest that hatched the same day. They are growing fast. We’ll see if they fledge the same day.

Judy – Michigan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.