Bluebird journey

Home Forums Bluebird Chatter Bluebird journey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sassy
    Participant

Hi Everyone:
      Going to be bitterly cold here tonight. The insulation is on all 4 sides of the box and I believe Mama is settled in for the night. I hope what we have done is enough to get them through the next few days.
      I am going to try to send some pictures, I am not real good with a camera or a computer but here goes my first try.
      Connie (PA)

blue diamonds
      Participant

Same cold weather here in Michigan. Yesterday we had snow all afternoon and evening. The low last night was 24 degrees and tonight will be 23 degrees. I’ve been feeding more live mealworms so they don’t have to be out looking for frozen bugs. I have two boxes with eggs/hatchlings ……wrapped the west sides and the bottoms of the boxes with insulation. Hoping for the best. Will not be able to look inside the boxes until Friday when it warms up. Both Mama bluebirds have been staying inside their boxes most of the day today. Good luck to all 🐣

Judy – Michigan

Connie, your photo did not come up. If you like, you could send it to me via email at dengle 912 dot gmail dot com (all run together like an email address) and I I will post it for you.

David
        Stafford, VA

Dana
        Participant

Sassy welcome back!

Sassy
          Participant

Thank you Dana. It is good being back.
            Connie (PA)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.